Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd was formed in 1969 and has established itself over the years as perhaps the leading real estate agency in Malta and Gozo, dealing mainly with sale and letting of residential and commercial properties. The Directors of the company have always maintained a very high degree of respectability and honesty in their dealings with the general public. Mr Frank Salt, the company’s founder and chairman, was instrumental in the setting up of the local Association of Estate Agents.
The company’s prestigious Head Offices are situated in St Julians, a few metres away from the Hilton Hotel. Fully computerised regional offices are also located in St. Paul’s Bay, Balzan, San Gwann, Mellieha, Fgura, Sliema, Marsascala and Gozo. Throughout its network of offices Frank Salt Real Estate offers the widest selection of residential and commercial properties on the market for sale and to let.
- The company provides letting services for both long and short lets, including full dedicated branches in Sliema, St Julians, Marsascala and Gozo.
- A specialised unit deals with sale and leasing of commercial property as well as assisting in setting up business in Malta. This branch is located on Tower Road, Sliema.
- The management and maintenance of property is catered for on request by the Management & Maintenance Department at our Head Office.
- We are also involved in property development and project management.
- Interior design and other related services can be offered through a specialised home interiors consultancy service.
- The company is appointed sub agent for Gasan Mamo and Citadel Insurance plc. covering all types of insurance business.
- Through a fully networked computerised system we can automatically cross-match the requests of both purchasers and vendors.
- Lists of suitable properties are sent out to all potential purchasers immediately on request.
The staff of Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd have all been very highly trained in order to give the very best possible service to their many Maltese and foreign clients. Our reputation among our Maltese clientele is second to none, and with regards to our foreign clientele, Frank Salt Real Estate Ltd has always done its utmost to help foreign purchasers from the moment they purchase their property, right through to settling in, and over the years, looking after the re-sale and eventual repatriation of sales proceeds.
The company prides itself in never letting a customer down and has always provided an excellent and comprehensive service.
Frank Salt Real Estate have been conferred the title ‘Best Real Estate Agency in Malta for 2005, 2006 and 2007′, the major International Property Award in the industry.
In 2011, the company was once again awarded the top title at these prestigious awards as Best Real Estate Agency In Malta. In addition it was also awarded for Best Marketing , Best Website and Best Lettings Agency. The company was also nominated as Best Lettings Agency in Europe .
Our Chairman, Mr. Frank Salt set up Frank Salt Real Estate Limited in 1969. He has been actively present in the Company ever since.
Mr. Salt was joined soon after establishing Frank Salt Real Estate Limited by Mr. Joseph Lupi, our Managing Director.
Together they built up the Company into what it is today, using integrity and professionalism as their standard policy.
Douglas and Grahame Salt followed in their father’s footsteps, and have, for a good number of years now, contributed towards the expansion and efficient running of the firm.
Douglas Salt is currently a Director of the Company, as well as, Manager of the St Julian’s Branch.
Grahame Salt, also a Director and Manager of Homes of Quality a subsidiary Company, which deals specifically with sales of up market properties.
Their sister Alison Vella is also a member of the Company’s Board of Directors.